Lodging Update for the 2021 Conference:
- The same room rate (starting at $109 per night) will be available for the 2021 event.
- More rooms and cabins have been added to the room block so there should be less need for overflow lodging. Overflow lodging will be available.
- The host hotel will automatically move everyone registered in the group block to the new 2021 dates.
- If you wish to cancel or change your room reservation, you will need to contact the hotel.
- Those that made a room deposit and cancel, the deposit will be returned by the hotel.
- Those still wishing to visit Helen in September of 2020 on their own will still receive the reduced room rate and will need to contact the hotel to work out the details.
- Hotel contact information is available by clicking the appropriate button below.
The host hotel is the Unicoi Lodge. Unicoi Lodge offers a variety of newly renovated rooms in the Lodge Building where primary conference events will be taking place, and they offer a number of Cabins nearby, as well as RV spots and camping.
An overflow hotel has been arranged (if needed) approximately three (3) miles away in the town of Helen, GA. The drive from Helen to the conference venue at Unicoi Lodge should prove to be simple with no traffic lights and only one turn before arrival. The room rate is the same general room rate as the host hotel.
Use the links below to make reservations or obtain contact info for each option.
In addition to the host hotel and overflow hotel, there are many other hotels and lodging opportunities in the town of Helen. Thirty (30) or more area lodging venues are listed on Trip Advisor and Google. Please note that September is a time of high tourism for the North Georgia mountains, thus you will find lodging rates, especially on Friday and Saturday nights rather expensive compared to other times of the year. We feel fortunate that many hotels in the town of Helen have agreed to assist us with our overflow lodging needs. This should ensure no Blue Knights will be unable to find lodging for the Fall SRC Conference.
If you experience any problems finding acceptable accommodations for the SRC Fall Conference or need additional information please feel free to contact GA XI President Mike Shockley for assistance. You may send a secure message from this website or make contact by email or phone.